* EXTENDED CHRISTMAS HOURS *
For your convenience, we have extended our hours during December (starting Nov 29th). You can now shop until 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays, and all day Sunday!
Appointment shopping is available for our "high risk" customers.
114 S. PARK SQUARE, MARIETTA, GA 30060
770-794-8747 / email@example.com
**** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ****
**** COVID-19 BUSINESS PROCEDURES ****
We are currently open to walk in customers, but for the health and safety of our staff and customers, the following procedures are in place:
* We reserve the right to limit the number of people in the store at one time.
* Masks are required to be worn while in the store
* Hand sanitizer is available upon entrance/exit
If you are unable/unwilling to wear a mask, we can still serve you. We can handpick your items for you, you can call us with an order, or you can shop online and choose curbside pickup or UPS shipping.
We are thankful for your business during this difficult time, and are so very grateful for the overwhelming support you continue to show us!
Welcome to The Corner Shop, your one stop shop for all your favorite British foods, sweets, drinks, tea, gifts and souvenirs!
WHAT WE OFFER...
* British owned and all British staff.
* HUNDREDS of British food items in stock.
* Four freezers on site packed with British style bacon, bangers, pies, pasties, fish fingers, bread, Yorkshire puds, and many more items.
* A variety of souvenir items representing England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland - from keychains to stickers.
* Special items available by request/special order.
* Discounts for case purchases/orders.
* Open 7 days a week!! Monday - Saturday from 10.30am - 5.00pm, every Sunday from 1pm - 5pm.
* Shipping via UPS, or USPS, plus in store pickup.
* Established in 2009.
So, make a cuppa, sit back and relax, and take your time exploring The Corner Shop online. Feel free to place your order online here. Alternatively, if you prefer, you may call or email your order in. If there is a product you are looking for, and you haven't found it on the website, please email or call us to see if we can order it for you. Many of our products are only on the shelves because someone asked us to stock them!
If you prefer, come visit us on the Historic Marietta Square. We are located on the south side of the square, next door to Rocket Fizz.
Why not make a day of it? There are many unique shops and restaurants on the Square, as well as the Marietta History Museum and Marietta Trolley Tours. Click on the Marietta Square link to your left to learn more.
We look forward to meeting you and serving you for many years to come!
Tina, Yvonne, Tricia and Lyn xx